Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bullet Point Two Filled Out

  • First ride in the back of a pickup truck (pictures will be included!).

Holy cow, the wind was crazy. And it was cold with that wind blowing! But a couple of friendly-seeming guys took us from Jackson to Vicksburg in the back of their pickup truck, and little did we know that this would be the first of several rides in the back of a truck.

It's kind of like a faux-hawk.


I think it took me about a half-hour to comb all the tangles out of my hair. On the way back, I made sure to braid my hair before hitchhiking.


1 comment:

Benjamin Warrior said...

You're near Bellingham, let's busk together!

Go here http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=60947276866&ref=nf

This is a group I started to keep in touch with PacNW buskers.