Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A few fun pictures and more...

We head back to Brendan's parents' tomorrow, and then on Saturday we'll be performing at the West Bend Farmers Market! I'm excited for that. One big way we plan on improving our performance from what you may have seen in Seattle, is we're going to have music playing during our tango dance routine. We have an Ipod (thanks, Nikki!) and we're going to get speakers and then we should be pretty set.

It was David's birthday yesteday and here are some pictures documenting the event.

Jennifer brings out the fabulous homemade cake.

Fire!

Making a wish.

Oh my goodness, this cake is rich and delicious.

"Mom gave me too much. I feel like I want to be done now."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great to see all the grandkids having fun with you. Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

asdfghjkl;