Friday, January 30, 2009

The wheels on the bus go

On Tuesday we spent time with our roleplaying friend Crystal, who is kind enough to pick us up and take us to her home in Metairie for fun hanging-outness. She also shows us places we wouldn't otherwise see. Since we walk everywhere we are limited to how far our feet can carry us. This makes me feel like a dog or a little kid. That is, I get terribly excited to go for a car ride and barely resist the urge to hang my head out the window. This time, I sat in the back seat. With the music on I could barely hear any conversation going on up front between Brendan and Crystal, so I just indulged in my feelings of excitement and looked from right to left, occasionally rolling down the window to snap these photos of Lake Pontchartrain.



In this one you can see The Lake Pontchartrain Causeway,
which is the longest bridge in the world.

No comments: